Rowing Australia has teamed up with its Strategic Partner, Destination NSW, to offer visitors to the 2017 Sydney International Rowing Regatta the chance to win an amazing prize worth over $3000.
The prize on offer includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodation for 4 at The Sebel Hawkesbury Resort & Spa in adjoining Courtyard Rooms www.sebelhawkesbury.com.au
- Breakfast for 4 each morning in Gazebo Restaurant
- 1 x Dinner for 4 in the Harvest Restaurant
- Hot Air Balloon Rides for 4 with Cloud 9 Balloons www.cloud9balloons.com.au
- 1 hour Horse Riding Trail Rides for 4 with Sydney Trail Riding www.sydneytrailriding.com.au
- 4 Tickets to Treetop Adventure Park www.treetops.com.au
- The vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue, which will be 27 March 2017
How to enter:
To be in with a chance win this fantastic prize, just head to Rowing Australia’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and like and share one or all three of our promotional videos with your friends and make sure you’ve purchased a ticket or made an entry for the 2017 Sydney International Rowing Regtta!
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition will run across Rowing Australia’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- RA will pick the winner at random, from the liker/sharers, and that person must then provide RA with proof that they have purchased a ticket for the event or entered a race
- RA’s decision is final with regards to the randomly picked winner
- Entries will close on Sunday 26 March, with the winner announced during the Regatta.
Thank you to our strategic partner, Destination NSW, for their generous support of the prize.