Rowing Australia would like to congratulate the following Boat Race Officials who have been appointed to FISA juries for World Rowing events to be held in 2019.
- Caroline Schomberg (QLD) – World Rowing Cup III
- Brett Ralph (SA) – World Rowing U23 Championships
- Geoffrey Northam (ACT) – World Rowing Junior Championships
- Greg Smith (NSW) – World Rowing Coastal Championships
- David Grubits (VIC) – World Rowing Masters Championships
- Nick Hunter (ACT/FISA) – World Rowing Beach Sprint Finals (Jury Member) and also Deputy President of the Jury for the Pan American Games Regatta
The post Six Australians appointed to FISA Juries for 2019 events appeared first on Rowing Australia.